Monday 2 May 2011

A workshop with Jasmine Star

Last week it was announced, much to many UK photographers delight, that Jasmine Star (and her handsome husband) would be coming to London to host a workshop! It is in collaboration with Rock and Roll Bride, and will also include a styled shoot with Wedding Magazine. In all, it is an amazing opportunity. Not only do you get to meet Jasmine Star, but you get to meet 19 other fabulous photographers, plus Kat from Rock and Roll Bride, be featured on the blogs of all the photographers, the venue and the wedding magazine. Plus of course we are forgetting the fact that you get to learn everything that Jasmine has come all this way to teach!

Well, you might have guessed by now, but lucky 'ole me managed to score a place on said workshop! It's not until July, but boy am I excited!! I la la love this woman- as you might have already noticed....

Plus, I want you to check out all the other photographers I get to meet and work with :). Hopefully I will get to meet some of these lovely people before hand, but until then I get to peruse their images with jealousy! More info will be coming, plus there will obviously be a couple of posts on the workshop itself on the way!

So until then- head on over and have a look at the talent I'm gonna be working alongside;


















Plus a few more who I couldn't get pictures for..... :(



Abiento x

9 comments:

  1. awesome! im so excited about this and meeting everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're certainly on a roll at the moment - what a fantastic opportunity xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet you and everyone else at the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris- and Eliza! I can't wait to meet everyone too! SO excited to get shooting! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stuff! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also can't wait to meet you and everyone else at the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool- thanks guys! I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super excited too lady - can't wait to meet you and everyone else :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!