Friday 29 April 2011

Friday Fun

I know that I haven't said much about the Royal Wedding, and I know everyone else is, but really, I'm more concerned with other things. Other more realisitic things. I know, I know, sometimes it's nice to have a distraction, and there's nothing wrong with a good guilty pleasure, but I'm gonna leave that to everyone else. (Apparently 35% of the whole world is going to be watching the wedding today!!)

And so on that note, I wanted to share this video of images from Getty Images. There has been much news of the conflict in the east and in Africa this year, but honestly there has been little visual media coverage. So when I saw this video, I was really intrigued, and I hope you will be too. It has a nice little story with it about how the photographer had his equipment confiscated from him at the customs border on his entry into one of the countries he visited. If like me, you find this interesting, and are moved by photos of conlfict, I hope you will appreciate this.



Photographer John Moore on 'Epic' Libya Battles, Arab World Revolutions from Mike Fritz on Vimeo.

Found here.

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!