Tuesday 20 September 2011

Away with the Fairies

This week I am in Lisbon! So this week, much like many weeks recently, will be a quiet one here. Life is taking over the blog, rather than the other way around sadly at the moment. However to keep you occupied and to keep the glimpses into my life coming here are some photos from the beach the other day. Can you tell how much I love instagram at the moment!?










Also on the plus side, one of my photos from the workshop with Holly Young has been used as part of an advert in Glamour magazine!! So exciting to open the pages of a national magazine and see one of my images, even if it is tiny :). AND- there will be a full feature of the workshops that Holly runs in Cornish Brides coming out soon, plus a full feature on Anna D'Souza in Cornwall Today, using my images soon! So LOTS of goodness going on here in the background :).

Enjoy your week while I enjoy my sunshine and rest :).

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!