Monday 9 January 2012

It's Monday!



Good morning lovely folk. Well afternoon by now I guess. Hope your morning isn't feeling to grey. Today I am glad to be at uni, with a routine again! All of my housemates returned last night, plus our new boy, we now have 6 of us under one roof! eek!

Anyway, coming up this week are the usual rounds of Friday Fun and My Week in Photos, plus some Art Inspiration and more of the normal Journal Writings (that you may feel free to ignore! They are a requirement of my course... to ramble on and on about my work. Self evaluation they call it.) Plus I will also be chatting about the progress I am making with weight loss and the foods and exercises I have been doing to get there! Enjoy your Monday :)

Abiento x

Photo By Anna Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!