Tuesday 10 January 2012

Art Inspiration


Based on my work yesterday with colour boards (read my journal entry to find out more) I started browsing the web to find more images with strong colour combos. Amazingly some of mine aren't great for this type of project (pherhaps something I need to work on?) After a few minutes of browsing this is what I found from just two tumblr pages! Aren't they all beautiful?







found here




found here






found here





Alot of these images evoke dreamy feelings and I really wish I could produce art/photos that do that. These are two tumblrs I found the majority of images from. Aren't they entrancing?! :)


http://this-is-unique.tumblr.com/


http://ennaland.tumblr.com/

Abiento x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration photos. The second to last one is beautiful and haunting.


    Minted Magazine

    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to physically use them to inspire me :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!