Thursday 5 May 2011

I made some more changes....

I made another change on here.... can you tell!? I'd be a bit worried if you couldn't......

I don't like making too many changes on here, but I do want to slowly develop what will hopefully become my style for some future branding. This one, (the background) I have been pondering over for a while. I liked the simplicity of the plain white, but I felt it was too plain. It wasn't until I stumbled across a bright yellow blog that it smacked me in the face (literally) that I couldn't leave it as my plain-Jane blog any longer. So I changed it. I went with something still simple, still sweet, goes with my header and hopefully will still work with whatever branding decisions I make in the future.

I kinda love it :)

Plus I have been thinking more and more about my style and how I put myself out there lately. Branding really is a big deal- and the closer it gets to the Jasmine Star workshop in July, the more I'm going to be thinking about it. This is good. But what do you think? Please let me know..... :)

Abiento x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, I really like this shell design, very plain but beautiful and stylish. I like minimalism in web design :D .. it makes the focus go purely onto the photographs as it should in my opninion ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!