Saturday 23 April 2011

Edd and Amy: My first couples shoot

I don't normally post at the weekends, but I had promised to share these before the end of the week, and I wanted to make sure they had a full day dedicated to them! :) I really hope you all love them as much as I do! For information on the shoot and for the sneak peak of the images,  click here

Hopefully by now you will now about the shoot I did last week with Edd and Amy. I previewed a few of their images earlier on in the week, and talked a bit about how nervous we all were about the shoot!

Here are a large selection of the 500 images I shot. Yes, 500! 500 is rather a lot but this was for a few reasons. This was no ordinary couples shoot for starters, this was also a pre planned portfolio shoot. I needed them to act as my models and obtain certain images that I could then use for myself, as well as producing images of them as a couple for their personal use. This combined with the 4 locations we shot in, resulted in a lot of images! Needless to say Edd and Amy were naturals, and fulfilled my request perfectly. Well done you guys, you grasped what I wanted from you, and from about 15 minutes in I essentially stopped giving direction.

Just to give you a heads up, the internet saps quite a bit of colour out of these images, so in reality they are much bolder and brighter!(and better!)

P.S The first two were taken on 35mm film! :)


Check out those pins!!













































I hope you love the images as much as I do, and Happy Anniversary for last week!

If you, or anyone you know would like a similar shoot done, or a shoot of any kind in fact, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Abiento x

4 comments:

  1. Well done Lucy - they are brilliant.

    All you need now is for someone to take some of you and Michael!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being behind the camera- not in front! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but thank you! I was really pleased with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!