Friday 4 May 2012

Journal Day 150

It's amazing how long it takes to get things done sometimes. On Monday I had everything prepped and ready to send of the manufacturers to get my products made, however I only managed to get the mugs done, and it wasn't until yesterday that everything else got sent off. Wowza. I'm learning that this stage is time consuming and then lengthy in terms of waiting for items to be made and delivered. I'm hoping for the mugs to arrive today, while the tea towels, bags and business cards I have ordered could be up to and possibly over 2 weeks! It's cutting it so unbelievably close that I am extremely glad to have a fast-tracking option for my catalogue printing. By this stage I feel less like I am constantly catching up!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!