Wednesday 29 February 2012

I've got the muchies!

Last night I ordered the mr to come home with some chocolate chips and brown sugar so I could make these. He came, I did, we ate- they were delicious!!



So easy too and only take 4 main steps! You will need;
  • 1 cup of butter
  • 1 tsp. of vanilla
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups of sugar
  • 3 and 3/4 cups of flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 bag of chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 190
2. Mix together the butter, vanilla, eggs and sugar.
3. Add in the remaining dry ingredients, followed by the chocolate chips
4. Smooth into a baking pan (greased or foiled)
5. Cook for 15 or so minutes (best judged by your oven, but until nice and brown ontop)
6. EAT! especially best when eaten straight out of oven, all warm and gooey :)

Plus you can re-heat them in the microwave to add some extra gooeyness a few days later! Trust me though, these won't last a few days...

Enjoy and let me know how it goes if you try them!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!