Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Last year for Valentines both me and the mr were working and so I posted a list of nice things to buy (which I still think would be perfect) and shared some photos of us. Well this year, not much has changed, the mr is still working and I will be at uni all day in the print room. But there is a difference. This year is the 30th anniversary of my Granddad's death. And so I will be popping over to see my Gran with some flowers and treats for her, and will spend some time with her instead. Don't worry it's not a sad event, but is certainly one of the reasons I don't ever do anything romantic on valentines day. (Another reason is that it is mine and Mike's anniversary in a week so we would rather save our money to celebrate that! Can't wait!)

However if you have a date planned- please have a wonderful time!
































Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!