Thursday 10 November 2011

My Week in Photos (365 Project)

04/11/11






































Meh. What can I say? It was a pretty boring Friday...

05/11/11






































Remember, remember, the 5th of November....

06/11/11





























Back at Gylly for the weekend shifts! Yummy soup for lunch :)

07/11/11






































Yes I spent the whole day watching the Twilight films back to back whilst sewing. And yes I would say it was 7 hours well spent.

08/11/11






































Eggs and mushrooms with melted cheese on toast :) YUM!

09/11/11






































Back to Uni after a few days in the studio (i.e my bedroom)

10/11/11






































Breakfast at Gylly with the mr and his mum :)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!