Monday 21 November 2011

Birthday Week

This Thursday is my 21st Birthday! I'm so excited! It's a rather strange excitement though; I feel like I've been 21 for quite a while already. Plus as my family and friends are spread across not only this country, but the whole world, it would be a small party! And so last night I had dinner with my family in Cornwall, tonight is cocktails with my friends in Cornwall, and then on Wednesday evening Mike is whisking me away to London for a couple of nights!

It's a complete suprise, I don't know what were doing at all! I'm not even meant to know where were going :) So, look out this week for photos of my Birthday week!






































Abiento x

P.S The whole of that cake has now successfully been eaten :) Fatty Fatty me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!