Thursday 20 October 2011

My Week in Photos (365 Project)

14/10/11






































Three musketeer's with the mr :) (Bit cheesy thought. Don't bother wasting your money on it)

15/10/11






































Work! Back to the weekend routine

16/10/11






































Sunday morning's are now officially my days off. So I put my feet up, watched some tv, and enjoyed some window shopping!

17/10/11






































Can you tell that I couldn't be bothered to make dinner!? Yup leftover pasta with baked beans. In a plastic tub. Ohhh yehhh.

18/10/11






































New boots and shoes for winter! Yay warm feet!

19/10/11


Successful life drawing class :)

20/10/11






































Baking day! Pineapple upside down cake :)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!