Sunday 23 October 2011

Journal Day 26

Last Friday we visited the Tate in St Ives, plus a small gallery nearby featuring the work of Simon Averill; one of our tutors. The Tate was interesting, but not enjoyed by any of us. (Unlike their gift shop!) However we loved seeing Simon's work in person :).

However since then, over the weekend I have been thinking and working hard on the multi choice project, a self directed project to encourage us to develop our work and interests from the 2D workshops this week and last week.

I have chosen to continue with the figures from last weeks life drawing session, as this is a new interest for me. Along with that I am continuing the narrative by choosing the theme "Palimpsest". So far (writing this late on Friday) I only have rough ideas- more to come later today with an update and photos of work and ideas.

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!