Monday 18 July 2011

Jasmine Star

Do you remember the countless number of times I've mentioned Jasmine Star, and the workshop I'm attending with her? Well it's this week!! That's right- tomorrow I am enjoying the first of 3 days off for the wonderful lady. I will be travelling up to London by train and having drinks with everyone on the workshop in the evening and then returning on Wednesday with lots to tell and lots of images to share!

I am so so excited, but it hasn't really hit me yet. Especially the fact that the workshop is my 21st birthday present from my mum and the mr! So strange and surreal and yet so exciting. Plus without it I wouldn't have found the wonderful group that is ShutterRock UK and been featured on Photo Night Live twice! So it's already brought me so much!

Anyway, I will have so much more to tell when I get back, and in the meantime there will be the normal inspirational posts and maybe a few extras with some iPhone photos!

Have a lovely week people :) x

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!