Friday 10 June 2011

Photo Night Live + Me!!

Oh yes, I'm gonna mention it- again!

If you haven't already seen, I am this episodes amateur photographer for the online t.v show, Photo Night Live. It airs this evening, and I just want to say a huge thank you to Ross Dean for allowing me to be part of his fantastic venture, and also to Jared Bauman of ShootDotEdit, for answering all the questions I had without me even having to ask! I'm looking forward to meeting you both in November at Shutter Rock, (although hopefully I will be meeting you sooner, Ross!)  and can't wait to see the show itself!

If you get a chance guys, please please do tune in, and then check out the other 13 episodes Ross has recorded to date as they really are such a helpful resource for someone (like me) starting up their own business in photography! :)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!