Wednesday 29 June 2011

I wish I lived in America.... In their world

Sometimes I wish I lived in their world in America. Just the world of those lucky creative few who seem to live these wonderfully creative lives with each other. I wish.

Well two of my favourite creative Americans (who may or may not live in that lucky world) have been creative together! (Dream!!!!)


Ryan from Pacing the Panic Room (Have you ever noticed me mention that blog- lots!?) and Grace from everyone's favourite design blog; Design Sponge, have worked together to create the promotional video for the Design Sponge book that will be released in September.


Design Sponge at Home (Official Book Trailer) from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

I want. Badly. And I love the video. Don't you!?

Please can someone buy me this book!? hint hint to my mother who lives on North American shores ;)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!