Wednesday 8 June 2011

I want to make beautiful things

I would say nuff said. Cause it's midnight as I write this. But really this has been bugging me for a while. Art, and what it means to make art. I want to make beautiful things, sure. But I also want to make art. Making art is hard though. As much as I appreciate that I would probably get just as much done if I didn't work, but my 9-5 jobs sure does suck the energy and creativity out of me.

I find inspirational things on a daily basis. Inspiration and ideas come at me all day long. But they don't do much more than that. I LOVE them. I am jealous of the creators. But I am yet to start actually making stuff myself. I don't know whether going to Falmouth and taking the year program in art and design would help this. It probably would. But I also want to start my business. I am immersed in the world of photography businesses and want to jump straight in.

 I don't know what to do, but I do know that I want to make beautiful things.

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!