Thursday 2 June 2011

Coiffee

Did you know I don't actually like Coffee? Yup I can't stand to drink it. Shocker huh? Especially considering how much I love to make it. I have to say, when I told my manager, I think she nearly had a heart attack. No joke. She was open mouthed in shock for quite some time. Admittedly she had had a few drinks by this point, but she was extremely shocked to discover that her newly hired "coffee geek" doesn't actually drink the stuff...

But boy do I love making it. And smelling it :). Plus, having just perfected my consistency for latte art, I'm loving the images from this article my mum sent me...






All Photos by Chrissy May

Can you tell who each film/ cartoon character is? They're great aren't they! Wish I knew how he did it.... 

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!