Monday 25 April 2011

It's Monday!

I woke up yesterday morning and wrote the post that went out a couple of hours ago. I was tired and groggy and had slept on a multitude of thought and emotions. I'm sorry to have been such a downer, but I just had to get it out there. I don't like not knowing (if you hadn't noticed!!), and sometimes I find it helps to write about the things that trouble you. I have books full of poems I've written over the years.... that no one will ever see!

Luckily though yesterday turned out to be a lovely day with a long walk in the sunshine and a few hours spent reading a good book!

But, onto happier things- I tend to prefer to share videos on Fridays, as part of Friday Fun- but I now have such a collection growing that I'm bursting to the seams to share them! This one includes a gorgeous bit of filmography and a daring feat :).

Check this out....



Send it sistah ! from sébastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!