Monday 21 March 2011

Tofino (Sneak Peek!)

Hello All!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend- I did :). Mum and I went up to Tofino, the surf capital of Vancouver Island and spent 2 nights in a gorgeous lodge by the beach. We ate yummy food, wondered around the shops and galleries and went to a couple of events for the Whale Festival.

Just to tide you over, here are a couple of pics from the weekend! There are LOTS of images coming soon, they just need to be edited! I had thought I would do them during the week, but I will have my hands full as I'm going to be looking after little 'G' this week, and hopefully her dog Mojo who I love to bits. (G-G or Gilly is a 3 year old I nannied for when we lived out here a year ago, and she is a delightful part of my Canadian family! She was actually featured in this post!!)




[ All these images are currently un-edited]

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!