Wednesday 2 March 2011

Photography Inspiration

I know I feature a lot of things I find inspiring on here.... but I have to say that this guy blows me away.

I don't even know what it is about his work that's different, as I think I've actually seen a fair amount of similar work, but there's something about how he combines the typically done with the untraditional stuff that just makes for really stunning images that still attract my creative and original tastes.

Here are a few examples of his work, and you can check him out on flickr, facebook, twitter, tumblr (basically you name it, he's got it!) and his blog and website here!










The colour of the florals and the last 4 images in this collection just make me weak. I want I want I want!!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!