Monday 14 March 2011

Falmouth University College

So, those of you that follow the links I put up on facebook will probably have seen that I was offered a place at Falmouth University. I am so so pleased because quite honestly, I didn't think I would get in! When I was still in College, and everyone was applying for uni a few of my friends applied for Falmouth and didn't get in. They were easily as good as me, and some better, so this worried me.

At this time I had been applying for Canadian Universities, and had applied for the equivalent of Falmouth; Emily Carr University of Art and Design. Luckily for me, I was offered a place, but turned it down in favor of UBC. But Falmouth is still one of the top art Universities in the UK, so I was rightly nervous!

But good news is, I have accepted the place, and I get to stay in a town I love, a county I love, with the people I love, on a course I will hopefully love! I don't know whether me and the mr will continue living together or not, I think we would both quite like to have our own space for a while, but either way we will be in the same town, rather than on different continents!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!