Wednesday 2 March 2011

Canada.

I will be heading back to Canada next week, to visit and collect the rest of my stuff. I will be gone for 20 days in total, and will be spending time both in Vancouver and on the Island with my mum and family. The day after I land is one of my best friends birthday, so there will be big celebrations for that.

While there I plan to spend most of my time with friends and family who I won't be seeing again until Christmas of this year. I will be sorting through all of my stuff, working out what to bring back with me, what to chuck and what sell. I will also be wondering around and taking photos for my comparison photo project. The main thing I want to be doing though is enjoying Canada again. Rediscovering it for the things that I loved it for to begin with.




At the moment I have to admit to not wanting to go, even for this little holiday. It doesn't feel like I've been home for very long, and I'm not ready to go back. I'm don't feel like I've had long enough back home yet, and part of me still feels like I did when I had to leave in August of last year. The day I left last year was honestly quite traumatic, and I hated the time I did have there. So I want to go back and fall in love with Canada again. I'm going to explore all my favorite places, wander around my favorite districts, do some touristy things, eat my favorite foods in my favorite restaurants.

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!