Monday 24 January 2011

Me Me Me Me Me

There's been a lot of talk about other people on here so far.... so lets quickly get back to the point and talk about me! yay :)

There's a lot happening around here this week, keeping me and mr rather busy, and rather stressed. (well that's him, not me.) We are moving house on saturday plus the mr is going to be buying a car tomorrow! Aren't we all grown up :)

At the same time I am working on a few personal projects that include this blog as well as a project for my application to Falmouth University that I only have 10 days to do and is proving to be quite a struggle, seeing as I don't have any space or supplies with which to make it!

One of my side line ideas rather than projects at the moment is also to research, talk to, and meet local and successful photographers. So along with tomorrow's blog recommendation I will be telling you about the lovely Emma Case who I met last weekend, and will soon be telling you about my meeting with Simon Green who I am meeting tomorrow.

I am ALSO (!!) trying to learn as much as I can about my cameras. I have even been reading the instruction manuals! So far I have done a mini photo shoot at the creek with the mr to test out portrait photography. just for you here is a little sneak preview with one of my faves.

It doesn't really count as a sneak preview though..... seeing as they are all already up on my flickr pagewhich can also be seen over here >>>>>


There will be more info on my other photography projects this week. Most of which I will be showcasing on here and on flickr once I start them.

Hope you all had a nice weekend me 'ansomes :)

Abiento x

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are reading the manuals! Normally a good starting point!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!