Friday 28 January 2011

Busy Days!

This week has been so crazily busy! We (me and the mr) have had so much on our plates, me in particular! I have managed to successfully score 2 jobs, buy a car and by the weekend I will be able to say that I have also moved house and done a 10 day project for my falmouth application! Soooo busy!!

We are yet to start even start packing, as last night we had dinner with family and friends followed by a friends birthday night out. Plus every day this week that I haven't been working or meeting photographers I have been working on the project. Sadly today I realised I didn't have enough time to do what I wanted to and so I have had to start again!! But I WILL get it done! So, up very early tomorrow morning to pack, move the 2 or 3 pieces of furniture we have, and then in the evening we are seeing the hilarious Stephen K Amos at the Plymouth Pavillions! After that I might actually manage to unpack and finish this project! Then I can finally move onto the other projects which I have barely had time to start.


Just for a bit of general interest these images are some of my un-edited images for the falmouth project





And....

The mess of the kitchen table today!



 Maybe on sunday I will be able to start posting about more interesting things again....!!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!