Wednesday 15 February 2012

Journal Day 95

I spent a large amount of today in the print room and around the studio faffing and prepping. Then with all my fabric laid out and ready to go, my screens all prepped and ready to go, I set to it. A short while later and I had produced samples! All with variations, and all with a list of pro's and con's.

Haphazard and random

Blocked out colours. Simple.

Random colours and shapes. 

Linear. 

Caos in the streets.

Smudgy colourful mix

Bold and simple

London's burning, London's burning ;)

Strange horizon dreams


messy


mixed, random rectangles

multi-coloured, almost tie dye



olympiad shapes

my favourite of the random shapes. Simple, colourful. Squares, rectangles and triangles all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!