Monday 20 February 2012

It's Monday!

Today I woke up and felt awful. I've taken the whole weekend off to try and recover from my lovely and so fun viral infection, and it's not budging. So I'm taking today off too to prepare myself for the busy couple of weeks ahead! I have another whole project to complete this week at uni (hoping to do it in three days!) plus my mum arrives from Canada tomorrow night!

So today I am all thoughts about this project and my upcoming assessment. I'm spending 3 days focusing on colours and shapes, and when I saw this it seemed perfect. I just have no idea how to incorporate the idea into my project. We will see!



























Thanks miss James for the inspiration! I just love the melting of colours together, so like watercolour, and yet bolder, brighter and more fantastic!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!