Wednesday 7 September 2011

Lacking Inspiration

Ok- Back again! I feel like I have been so distant and boring here lately, and I have to admit that it's largely due to the fact that I've not been inspired much lately. I've been working lots, exercising lots, and then sleeping lots! But there is also a huge amount of good things coming up for me over the duration of the next season (yes people it is officially Autumn; Summer has now been and gone!). For instance, in my personal life I am starting a new course, moving into a bigger space (house or room, it's un-decided at the moment!), going on holiday with my best friend (3 times!!) and much much more. But I also have a few magazine features coming up; in Glamour and Cornwall today, along with a couple more shoots and another feature from the amazing Lou of Whimsical Wonderland Weddings! So why I am so dry in the head at the moment!?!

I have no idea, but roll on next Monday for this new course, and a creative kick up the ass!

Until then my dears, do me a couple of favours and watch this;




buy this book;


or even this app: 




listen to this;




and have a good week!

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!