Monday 1 August 2011

Dear Life

Dear Life, what shall I do? What shall I be? Who should I be?

I found this wonderful photographer yesterday morning, as I sat hung-over in bed trying to will myself to get up and do things. Finding Kirsty Mitchell's work has come at a time where thoughts about what I want to do in life are at the fore front of my mind. I know that I want to run a business. But to be honest I don't know what type of business I want to run, or what I want to be. I want to be creative. I want to be a photographer. I want to make money. I don't want to be a wedding or portrait photographer. (I don't think). So what do I do!? Well I wish I could make images like Kirsty's for a living. That's for sure. But then again I wish I could make images like so many other people. I wish I could have the jobs that so many others have. But until I figure it out, I will continue to be mesmerised by work like this....



Found here




Found here


Found here


































Above two found here

Is this what I want to do? Do I want to be an artist? Or do I want to be a commercial photographer? Or do I want to be a designer of some sort?Am I prepared to do all the extra training or go back to Uni?

I just don't know, so why don't you join me and spend some time reading Kirsty's hypnotic words over on her 'photo diary' as well, you'll be lost for hours :)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!