Thursday 28 July 2011

My Week in Photos (365 Project)

22/07/11





























Can you believe that the highlight of my day was having egg in my salad!? Well it was :) I did a 14 hour shift the day after returning from London, so I damn sure needed that protein!

23/07/11





























Sun!! 

24/07/11





























And again! Those blue skies sure do put a smile on my face :)

25/07/11






























One of the toughest, but best days at work due to all our till systems crashing- but it was followed by an amazing (and complimentary!) seafood feast for my supervisors birthday! YUM!

26/07/11





























Preparing the packages of disks needing to be sent- with my new stickers :)

27/07/11





























Car searching!

28/07/11




































I am FINALLY beginning to lose weight so I went swimsuit shopping today! :)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!