Thursday 14 July 2011

My Week in Photos (365 Project)

08/07/11

Lunch at work


09/07/11





























Totally bought an iPhone today!!!
10/07/11

Lunch at work- again... I eat a lot of soup....!


11/07/11

Best described with a video.... my phone got stuck IN the sofa. Literally IN it. The sofa continually rang and made noises as people were trying to get hold of me- until we decided to just cut open the sofa and release it!


12/07/11






































A day with the Lansley girl :)
13/07/11





























Selecting vintage outfits for a 70's shoot
14/07/11

I wore a nice necklace to work.... and well, that was pretty much the highlight of my day so far!! This evening (Thursday) I am going to Zumba on the beach, booking my holiday and an 80's birthday party!! SO the rest of the day gets much better ;)


Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!