Monday 11 July 2011

My Week in Photos (365 Project)

So I might have let time take over me last week, and then it got to Friday evening and I realised I hadn't posted My Week in Photos... with a wedding and a shoot and my normal work hours, this week really did just beat me! So, here they are!

01/07/11




















I did it again! :)

02/07/11


























A little bit of light holiday research :)

03/07/11


























Second shooting a wedding in Newquay with Victoria Studios

04/07/11


























Japenese Tea Time, and a couples movie night with Edd and Amy :)

05/07/11


A quick visit to the location for the photo shoot

06/07/11


























50's Photo Shoot!

07/07/11


























A house full of gorgeous flowers left over from the shoot :)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!