Thursday 31 March 2011

New New New

Have you noticed it yet? I like it. I had a fiddle with the settings and this is what I chose. I'm not brave enough to add any color yet, as I don't want it to look cheap or tacky, and I don't really know the style of this blog yet. We will see :).

But what do you think so far? Please let me know in the comments sections below :).

In other news, have you noticed this little image on the right hand side of the blog? It means that I am part of the "From our Hearts to our Hands" community. YAY! :D At any time you want, you can click on it, and it will take you over to the blog to see what we have been up to. I haven't participated in this month's project as I had NO idea what to do!!



On other news I have fixed the image storage problem I mentioned previously, and posting will pretty much resume as normal! (not that it had been that different really.....)

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!