Tuesday 8 February 2011

Thank you!

Since I have started this little blog, just about 3 weeks ago I have had well over 700 views (hopefully nearer 800 by the end of today!), and have had 50 views of some of my images on flickr. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of those lovely viewers! I know that for the internet, and the big blog world, that 50 views is nothing.... but to me it's like


"OH MY GOD there are 50 people that are sat at their computers looking at MY work!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAAAZZZZINGGGG!!!"

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Let alone the fact that there have been 800 views of the blog itself...

So like I said, thanks! And I hope you keep coming back! There will be lots more of my work up here soon, when I get some more films developed, but I am always unsure as to whether you guys are more interested in seeing my work or amazing and fun stuff that the big guns created. Please feel welcome to leave me feedback of any kind, or let me know if you found/did something amazing that I can feature on here!

Thanks again,

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!