Monday 28 February 2011

I'm in Love with Photojojo

Good Morning! I just discovered Photojojo. An awesome photography d.i.y site that sends you weekly newsletters of ideas. A day later I discovered their store..... and I'm in love.

So far this a few of the items on my wishlist....


This handy camera strap that holds an extra roll of film whilst looking pretty awesome.




A hilarious tripod for those take a picture of us moments.


I already have a Diana F+ Camera, but to have a lens version for my digital SLR would be perfect :).



An iPhone tripod mount. (If only I actually had an iPhone.....)


While it looks similar to the tripod above, this video rig for an iPhone can make an amateur into a pro...

All Images were taken directly from the Photojoj Store

Abiento x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!