Wednesday 19 January 2011

Blogs, not Cameras

So, sadly the introductions to my cameras will have to wait. Firstly because two of them are in Canada, and secondly because my DSLR is being fixed right now by the nice men at Sony, and the only 2 I have left in the country require very expensive film! So I will get there eventually....

But for today I will start off with one of my top 5 blogs. I would like to point out that these are not numbered by my preference, I will just be posting them randomly as they all cover such different topics.

So for today we will start off with this lovely blog. Pacing the Panic Room is for me a photographic influence, as well as a personal influence as he writes so nicely about his development in learning about photography and his life with his family. He honestly is the most wonderful writer, and goes much deeper than any man I know! He has a true understanding of the life he lives and the emotions that surround him and is constantly striving to be the best version of himself that he can. And I love that.

He has this goorrgeous woman as his wife and mother to their little girl Tessa tangerine:


and is also step father to this cutie

He is totally in love with his family, and often shares photos and videos of their life, and their ways of parenting which they seem to regularly discuss. Again, I think this is just great. A totally open and honest modern family.

But he also takes great photos. He has taught himself everything he knows, and works with both photography and film. Currently he is working on this little project for The Gap that highlights women who are in jobs that they absolutely love. This forms a wonderful inspiration to any woman, that she can do what she wants to be doing, not just what brings home the bacon.
Anyway please take a look and let me know what you think!

Abiento x

P.S For copyright purposes all photos and images have been taken directly from the mentioned blog and are therefore creations of that blog and the lovely person behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!