Friday 21 January 2011

My Photographs

Slowly but surely I will be including more to do with photography on here. I have a lot to do in regards to my photography work at the moment, and it's taking me a while to get it all sorted nicely. But I did want to share these photos from my sister's wedding back in the summer of 2010. So far they have received slightly mixed reviews... but I was really pleased and excited with them!


I love the vintage feel they have (thanks to some great photoshop actions I downloaded) and it is something I have been trying to re-create for a long time. Some of my favorite wedding photographers all have such beautiful images that look like film, just modernised. I have always wanted to know how they did it, and I'm finally starting to understand!


I have always felt that English wedding photography has lacked a certain creative edge, and has always been very posed and well, boring! A lot of my favorite British photographers happen to be wedding photographers, and I love them for the extra panazz they bring to the style.



One of these photographers, the gorgeous Emma Case, will be in a post or two soon as she is not only one of my favorite wedding photographers and in my list of top 5 blogs, but I met her last weekend! Eeek! It was so exciting :) But for now here is a sneak preview of some of her work. The first of these was taken at the very first wedding she ever photographed! Talented or what!?



Pleeease leave a comment to let me know what you think of both my work and Emma's, I would love some feedback!

Abiento x

P.S For copyright purposes all photos and images that have been taken directly from a mentioned blog are creations of that blog and the lovely person behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!